Ofsted publish extremely positive report about Sackville
We are delighted to be able to share the letter published by Ofsted today following our short inspection on January 10th.
The letter, addressed to Mr Grant, is not a report. It summarises the inspectors’ findings from the one day ‘health check’ visit and therefore cannot change the current judgement of being a ‘good’ school. However, it is a very positive read which does capture the essence of Sackville well.
Highlights include powerful statements such as:-
- “Students make strong progress across all subjects”
- “Students are well mannered, good humoured and very welcoming, They are loyal to, and proud of, their school.”
- “There is a tangible sense of purpose and commitment to every student having a successful and happy experience of education”
- “(The school has) continued to develop and strengthen senior and middle leadership”
- “Teachers go above and beyond on a regular basis”
- “(The school has) created an ethos that allows every child to be valued”
These are just a few examples of a multitude of strongly positive comments throughout the letter.
Once again, thank you so much for your positive feedback during the inspection which meant a huge amount to us.